Are you looking for NH Home Insurance Quote?
Germain Insurance has been providing quality NH Home Insurance policies for over 25 years and creates customized insurance policies that protect our customers against any financial loss associated with any homeowners loss, we also write quality NH Renters Insurance and NH Condo Insurance.
Purchasing NH Home Insurance can be confusing.
Although you are not legally required to purchase Maine, Home Insurance, or NH Home Insurance, many mortgage companies are requiring it as part of their finance agreements with home owners. If you are faced with the sometimes daunting task of shopping for NH Home Insurance, don’t fret! Germain Insurance is a Manchester NH Independent Insurance Agency that can shop multiple carriers to get you the best Maine Home Insurance, or NH Home Insurance policy available to you!
Typically, a basic NH Home Insurance policy will cover the following:
- The structures of your home (Building Coverage)
- Replacement cost coverage for building & personal possessions
- Other structures coverage (detached barns & garages)
- Personal possessions coverage
- Living expenses in case of a disaster reimbursement
- Personal Liability (Minimum coverage $100,000)
You can also add supplements to your NH Home Insurance such as:
- Valuable Articles/Insurance Floaters (i.e. NH Jewelry Insurance)
- NH Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake Insurance policies
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Insurance Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
- NH Firearms coverage
The needs of every home owner are different and your New Hampshire Home Insurance policy should reflect that.
Germain Insurance can create a homeowner’s insurance policy that will best suit you and your family. Contact us today for more information on our comprehensive Maine Home Insurance and NH Home Insurance policy options. Fill out our quick and simple form for a free home insurance quote!