Let Germain Insurance help you select the right coverage for your New Hampshire RV Insurance needs and get a great price at the same time.
New Hampshire RV Insurance can protect your Motor home, travel trailer, camper and even your horse trailer. You can even request a quote online and we’ll get back to you with quotes from multiple companies so you can compare and save!
New Hampshire Recreational Vehicle Insurance options.
How you use your Recreational vehicle will help determine what type of policy you will need.
- Is your RV stationary (seasonal site year round)
- Where do you travel
- How many miles a year do you travel
You should also consider what kind of NH RV Insurance coverage would be best for your specific needs.
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value – market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.
In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
• Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
• Discounts can lower your premium. Ask if you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
Germain Insurance is locally operated to handle your recreational vehicle insurance needs. We offer affordable and reliable insurance choices from multiple insurance companies.