Just like all your landscape clients needs are unique, so are your NH Landscapers Insurance needs.
What services you offer customers can determine what NH Landscapers Insurance you will require and can drastically change the cost of insurance.
- Basic lawn cutting
- Mulching of beds
- Spring & Fall clean up
- Planting of tree’s and shrubs
Little more expensive:
- Everything included above
- Tree pruning
- All above
- Snowplowing for municipalities (highways and town roads)
- Tree removal
- Fertilization services
- (A LOT OF EMPLOYEES)
What NeH Landscapers Insurance coverage’s do you need?
- The first policy you will need is a NH Landscapers general liability policy, the typical limit of liability is $1,000,000 although you can get less it really will not save you much money.
- You need to get your equipment from job site to job site which means you will need a New Hampshire Commercial Auto Insurance policy. This can include your truck or trucks and any trailers you may have.
- The next on the list is your equipment. Don’t be fooled your equipment is not covered unless you have New Hampshire Inland Marine Insurance coverage. With the cost of the mowers, blowers, trimmers and etc, you want to make sure you are insured in case someone decides that they want your equipment more than you.
- The last coverage will be New Hampshire Workers Compensation Insurance. If you have employees than you are required to purchase this coverage, this is where your expenses can really rise, so be sure to contact at Christine 606-1895 to help determine what you will need moving forward.
Getting a quote for your NH Landscapers Insurance is simple, either give us a call or fill out the “request a quote form below” we look forward to hearing from you.