Just as all your customers Electrical needs are unique, so are your New Hampshire Electrician Insurance needs.
What services you offer customers can determine what New Hampshire Electrician Insurance you will require and can drastically change the cost of your insurance.
- Basic homeowner wiring
- New home wiring
- Backup Generator hookups
- Low voltage hookups
Little more expensive:
- Everything included above
- Using A lot of sub contractors
- Large Commercial Jobs
- All above
- Working on High tension lines
- Work on utility poles
- Work on Burglar/Fire/Security systems
- Employee’s with bad driving experience
- (A LOT OF EMPLOYEES)
- Don’t Worry, Germain insurance has your back and can help with all your needs.
What New Hampshire Electrician Insurance coverage’s do you need?
- The first policy you will need is a New Hampshire Electrician Insurance general liability policy, the typical limit of liability is $1,000,000 although you can get less it really will not save you much money.
- You need to get your equipment from job site to job site which means you will need a New Hampshire Commercial Auto Insurance policy. This can include your truck or trucks and any trailers you may have.
- The next on the list is your equipment. Don’t be fooled your equipment is not covered unless you have New Hampshire Inland Marine Insurance coverage. With the cost of tools and diagnostic equipment, you want to make sure you are insured in case someone decides that they want your stuff more than you.
- The last coverage will be New Hampshire Workers Compensation Insurance. If you have employees than you are required to purchase this coverage, this is where your expenses can really rise, so be sure to contact at Christine 606-1895 to help determine what you will need moving forward.
Getting a quote for your New Hampshire Electrician Insurance is simple, either give us a call or fill out the “request a quote form below” we look forward to hearing from you.