Protecting you, your family and your assets is what is important. People always seem to think “I don’t have a loan on the car so why should I carry Insurance”, answer, ” because your car or other object can be replaced, you and the other people or property destroyed cannot”. Because, people cannot be replaced it is hard to determine “how much Personal Insurance do I need”? To help provide the answers to these questions is why you need Germain Insurance!
I have so much Personal Insurance that I am insurance poor!
At Germain Insurance, we understand these feelings, but just imagine hurting another individual or accidentally creating property damage without insurance? How would you be able to pay that other person, defend yourself (lawyer), or leave your own family financially strapped? Personal Insurance planning is what we do.
What is Personal Insurance?
It is the coverage you need to protect against loss. Whether your Schnauzer (or any pet) accidentally bites a young child, your vehicle slides on ice and hits a house, your snowmobile collides with another on a small trail, or your 16 year old Son or Daughter rear ends another vehicle, you need to be protected.
But what Personal Insurance policies do I need?
Everyone’s needs are different:
- Do you own a Home or a Condo (Manchester, NH home insurance is needed)
- Rent my apartment of house (Manchester, NH renters insurance is needed)
- I Own my car without a loan and it is worth $500 (Manchester, NH auto insurance)
- Paid cash for my Bike (At the very lease Manchester, NH motorcycle liability insurance)
- I only ride my snowmobile 5 weekends a year (At least NH snowmobile liability insurance)
- My classic Vet that sits in my garage (NH classic car insurance)
Please feel free to contact us at (603) 606-1895 or email us at Info@Gfiallc.com