What services you offer customers can determine what New Hampshire Plumbers Insurance you will require and can drastically change the cost of insurance.
Just like all your Plumbing clients needs are unique, so are your New Hampshire Plumbers Insurance requirements.
- Basic plumbing services
- Kitchen & Bath Plumbing
- Drain Repair
- Water heaters
- Sump pumps
Little more expensive:
- Everything included above
- Water & Sewer line repair & service
- Well installation
- All above
- Final hookup of gas utilities
- Installation & service of boilers
- Installation & service of sprinklers
- Solar energy system installations
- (A LOT OF EMPLOYEES)
What New Hampshire Plumbers Insurance coverage’s do you need?
• The first policy you will need is a New Hampshire Plumbers Insurance general liability policy, the typical limit of liability is $1,000,000 although you can get less it really will not save you much money.
• You need to get your equipment from job site to job site which means you will need a New Hampshire Commercial Auto Insurance policy. This can include your truck or trucks and any trailers you may have.
• The next on the list is your equipment. Don’t be fooled your equipment is not covered unless you have New Hampshire Inland Marine Insurance coverage. With the cost of today’s tools and diagnostic equipment you want to make sure you are insured in case someone decides that they want your stuff more than you.
• The last coverage will be New Hampshire Workers Compensation Insurance. If you have employees than you are required to purchase this coverage, this is where your expenses can really rise, so be sure to contact at Christine 606-1895 to help determine what you will need moving forward.
Getting a quote for your New Hampshire Plumbers Insurance is simple, either give us a call or fill out the “request a quote form below” we look forward to hearing from you.